BlogSpot

Monday, February 21, 2011

Forget me not Card


This card I made starting with a 5-1/2"x4-1/4" folded white base card (set aside). Cut a 5-1/4"x4" black card that I dry embossed with the Cuttlebug A-2 Heart Blocks embossing folder. Next I stamped the flower/heart image to white card using Stays-on black die ink and diecut it with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Oval. I then attached the stamped/diecut image to red card which was diecut with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Oval. Below that, I used a 5-1/4"x3/4" gray sticky backed mulberry paper. On top of the gray mulberry, I adheared a 5-1/4x1/4" red card. Layered on top of the red card strip, I put white organza ribbon with a metal charm I picked up somewhere saying "Forget Me Not". Now the white card come into play. Attach the black layered card to the white card base.

1 comment: